Back to Business - after COVID-19
To download a copy of the Return-to-work-safety-protocols, please click Here
Here is a summary of the roadmap highlighting what restrictions are going to be lifted. Please note that the dates are target dates. We will post some more specific information when we have the details
The road map will kick in on 18 May and here's what is scheduled to happen in each stage:
Phase One (18 May)
- Outdoor workers like builders and gardeners will be able to return to work.
- Some retail outlets - such as garden centres, hardware stores, electrical stores, and repair shops - will reopen at this point.
- Some outdoor sporting activities, in small groups with a maximum of four people, will also be allowed.
- Outdoor public sports amenities such as football and rugby pitches, tennis courts and golf courses will be reopened where social distancing can be maintained
- Outdoor public amenities and tourism sites where people are "non-stationary" and can maintain social distancing
- It will also be possible to meet up to four friends and family from other households outdoors while maintaining strict social distancing
Phase Two (8 June)
- Here is a link to the amended Phase 2 lifting restrictions published on the 5th June https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/7ae99f-easing-the-covid-19-restrictions-on-june-8-phase-2/