What we do
The Ashbourne & District Chamber is in business for business and as a result work for its members in many different ways, these include:
- Representation on key issues that affect your business
- Networking Events and Referrals
- Business advice and direction
- Regular E-shots on events, seminars, legislation
- Listing in the Business Directory on the Chamber website
- Marketing Opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities to showcase your business at Networking events
- Retail, Environment & Hospitality Sub-Committees
Networking Events and Referrals
One of the key roles of the Chamber is to provide networking opportunities. The chambers calendar of events help members and their staff share experiences, create new business contacts and develop partnership. Events range from Annual Golf Classic, Ashbourne Racing Festival, St.Patricks Day Parade and information briefings and presentations to members.
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Free entry into the membership directory on the chamber website
- Opportunity to advertise through Chamber email marketing
- Opportunity to advertise in the Chamber Events
- Sponsor a Chamber event – an opportunity to be associated with Chamber
Regular Eshots on events, seminars, legislation
The Chamber issues Eshots (emails) on a regular basis to provide members with up to date information and Chamber developments. It has also proved an excellent communication medium for obtaining members opinion on matters that arise.
The Chamber website also has a business directory facility and members will be listed as part of their membership package. As a member your company can be listed under numerous business categories relating to your business.The website also contains all the information your business needs including access to Chamber news and other news of relevance.
The 2018 officers. Brian Kelly (Treasurer) Sandra Jameson (Office Manager) Alan Battersby (President) Joe Giltinane (outgoing President), Gerry O'Brien (Vice President), William Brennan (Secretary